accusation (plural accusations)
- The act of accusing or charging with a crime or with a lighter offense.
- We come not by the way of accusation / To taint that honor every good tongue blesses. - Shakespeare, Henry VIII, III-i
- That of which one is accused; the charge of an offense or crime, or the declaration containing the charge.
- [They] set up over his head his accusation - Matthew 27:37
- A declaration of fault or blame against another.
10 letters in word "accusation": A A C C I N O S T U.
No anagrams for accusation found in this word list.